Series 3NB mud pump features
• Power end: the frame is a welded structure with steel plate, subject to post welding internal stress relief. Gear is involute type, smooth running, high efficiency and long service life. Crankshaft is one-piece hollow cast. Power end is splash lubricated.
• Fluid end: suction and discharge flange conform to ASA and API specification.
• Piston rod and extension rod are connected with coupling for quick assembly and disassembly.
• Bench at the bottom of valve positioning hole prevents valve seat sinking. Piston and liner are cooled and lubricated by separate spraying pump device for longer service life.
• Quick-wear parts are interchangeable.